Sunday, November 20, 2011

Four months

How have 4 months already gone by?? 

All is well in Babyland. Jack is consistently sleeping 7-5:30-ish BUT wakes up for his pacifier still. I'm resolving that we will be quitting cold turkey when we go home to RI on Tuesday, since we'll be there 6 nights and it may be easier to deal with the inevitable screaming when I'm not feeling guilty about waking up the entire apt building. Anyone out there with experience taking away the pacifier and want to share their tips, please do. My current plan is basically There are No Pacifiers after Tuesday at 6pm. 

We'll see. 

In a completely unrelated note, one of my neighbors (can't tell if it's above, below, or next door) has been playing Christmas music for the last 8 hours. Straight. Now no one (literally, no one) loves Christmas more than me, but come on folks, it's not even Thanksgiving! I feel like I'm living in a mall...

I'm thinking of all my roommates over the years and realizing karma really is a bitch. 




3 comments:

  1. These pictures are soooo cute! Good luck with the pacifier removal and happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack looks so smart. Sure, the argyle helps, but regardless, he looks like he's ready to start lecturing. ...or maybe that's a gleam of mischief in his eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still want to know what Jack carries in those pockets in his pants :) !!!!!

    ReplyDelete